Box 480, 751 06 UPPSALA
I am a postdoc in the Probability and Combinatorics group of Uppsala University. Before that, I did my PhD at IRIF in the Combinatorics team. My PhD advisor was Guillaume Chapuy.
Here is my manuscript, and the slides of the defense.
With Justine Falque and Matthieu Piquerez, we founded the seminar Combinatoire et Interactions (on hold because of the pandemic).
I am interested in combinatorial and probabilistic aspects of discrete geometry. I mainly study combinatorial maps (that are graphs embedded on surfaces), but I also work with other families such as graphs, Hurwitz numbers and constellations. Part of my research also involves algebraic methods, in particular the KP/Toda hierarchies (integrable sets of differential equations) and characters of the symmetric group.
Articles and preprints
- Short cycles in high genus unicellular maps, with Svante Janson. arXiv
- Large expanders in high genus unicellular maps. arXiv
- Finding large expanders in graphs: from topological minors to induced subgraphs, with Fiona Skerman. arXiv
- Planarity and non-separating cycles in uniform high genus quadrangulations, to appear in Probability Theory and Related Fields. arXiv
- Local limits of bipartite maps with prescribed face degrees in high genus, with Thomas Budzinski. arXiv
- Local limits of uniform triangulations in high genus, with Thomas Budzinski, in Inventiones Mathematicae. arXiv
- Simple formulas for constellations and bipartite maps with prescribed degrees, FPSAC 2019 (short version), full version in Canadian Journal of Mathematics. arXiv
- A new family of bijections for planar maps, FPSAC 2018 (short version), full version in Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A. arXiv
- Séminaire combinatoire, ICJ, Lyon, February 2020
- Journées combinatoires de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, February 2020
- Journées cartes, Polytechnique, November 2019
- Séminaire combinatoire, IRIF, Paris, October 2019
- AofA, Marseille, June 2019
- Probabilités de demain, Paris Diderot, June 2019
- Séminaire combi du plateau de Saclay, Polytechnique, May 2019
- ALEA Young, Normandie, May 2019
- SLC, Curia (Portugal), April 2018
- Journées Aléa, Marseille, March 2018
- Journées Cartes, ENS Paris, November 2018
- Séminaire combinatoire, IRIF, Paris, September 2018
- FPSAC 2018, Dartmouth College, July 2018
- Journées Aléa 2018, Marseille, March 2018